Home Care Needed in Washington, DC For My Grandmother
In search of a family-oriented, enthusiastic, and compassionate caregiver to take care of my grandmother, located near Washington, DC. I am in need of support on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I would like the help to begin as soon as possible and estimate at least 40 hours per week. Considering the amount of support necessary, multiple caregivers may be hired. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include Bathing, Dressing, Hygiene, Meal Preparation & Feeding, Groceries & Shopping, Transferring & Mobility, Housekeeping & Laundry, and Overnight Services. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My grandmother is 82 years old. She's very aware. She's very lovable and personable. Her mobility has been recently impaired. She had a weak leg that gave out on her and she has always valued her independence. So I am looking for affordable care to help her when needed.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- 77.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 30, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Washington caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.