Seeking A Patient Caregiver for Mother in Stone Mountain, GA
Looking for a enthusiastic, dedicated, and honest caregiver near Stone Mountain, GA to take care of Mother. I am in need of support Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday evening. 14 hours per week of help is needed to start December 14, 2015. The caregiver is expected to help with bathing, meal prep, and transferring & mobility. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 73 years old and is a paraplegic. She needs a caregiver 7 days a week to come around noon time to clean her up, help with transferring her from bed to electric wheelchair, and fix her breakfast. Then she needs caregiver to come back around 5 pm to help her get a bath, put her back to bed, and fix her dinner. This will require around an hour in afternoon, and an hour in the evening.
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- 14.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: December 14, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Stone Mountain caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.