Care Needed in Belleville, IL For Myself
In search of a passionate and loyal caregiver to take care of myself, located near Belleville, IL. assistance is needed 7 days per week in the morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight. 79.0 hours per week of support is needed to start May 01, 2018. Caregiver's duties will include housekeeping, companionship, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, groceries & shopping, meal prep, toileting, grooming, and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
I am a 27 year old with lots of spunk and I'm looking for several providers to help me reintegrate back into the community after being in a nursing facility for over a year. I am searching for a personal assistant to be my arms and legs and help me enjoy everyday life the best I can. If you would like to help me do those things I can't wait to meet you!
- Transferring & Mobility
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 79.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 1, 2018
- Flexible 7 days a week. Nights, evenings, afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Belleville caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.