I'm Looking For Care in Chicago, IL For My Mother
Looking for a patient, enthusiastic, and dependable caregiver near Chicago, IL to take care of my mother. Not sure exactly which days we'll be in need of care, my initial thought is Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Approximately 15 hours per week of support is needed to start at the end of August. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include Bathing, Dressing, Hygiene, Toileting, and Meal Preparation & Feeding. Only serious applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Hello. My mother is currently living with my sister in Chicago. We are looking to get her into a nursing home with a memory care unit (she has alzheimer's) asap, but we know the process can take several months. Until then, we are looking for someone to help take care of her to give my sister some time to work and live her life once her teenage son goes off to the military at the end of August. My mother has a very sweet disposition and is very easy to get along with, she basically lies around most of the day watching her old movies, and dozing on and off. She does get confused, and has an occasion bout of incontinence. Should be a pretty easy gig as these things go...
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 21, 2015
- Either live-in or live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Chicago caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.