Seeking An Empathetic Caregiver in Wheaton, IL for Father
Looking for a empathetic and dependable caregiver near Wheaton, IL to take care of Father. I am in need of support 1 day per week in the afternoon and evening. Ideally 1.0 hours per week of assistance would start June 29, 2018. Caregiver's duties will include companionship and medication reminders. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My dad is 72 years old. He suffers from Alzheimer's Disease. He lives with my mother. Occasionally, my mother needs to go out and leave him at home. He can become confused about where she is and may try to leave his residence to look for her and get lost. He would need someone to stay with him when she is gone for short periods of time to ensure he doesn't wander or fall.
- Medication Reminders
- 1.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: June 29, 2018
- Flexible 1 day a week. Evenings and afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Wheaton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.