Dependable Caregiver Near Boston, MA Needed For My Mother
Looking to hire a patient, reliable, and responsible caregiver to take care of my mother, located near Boston, MA. Support is needed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. 36 hours per week of assistance would start within 2-3 weeks. The caregiver is expected to help with Bathing, Dressing, Hygiene, Toileting, Managing Medications, Transferring & Mobility, Walking & Exercise, Transportation, and Companionship. Only serious applicants will be considered. Work privately and earn up to 25% more, apply today!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 89 years old, and had a stroke in October of last year. She will be living with me but I need a dependable, experienced, kind and trustworthy caregiver for my mother while I am at work. She is working very hard at her therapies and is able to walk short distances with a walker (ex. to and from the bathroom), can dress herself with supervision, and feed herself. In general, she needs supervision at all times for activities of daily living and help with her therapies. She is very compliant and easy to get along with, although she is very determined to be as self-sufficient as possible. I would need someone who has a car to take her to and from doctor's appointments as needed.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring & Mobility
- 36.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 23, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Belmont caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.