I'm Looking For Care in Lexington, MA For Father
I am seeking a loyal caregiver located near Lexington, MA to help care for Father. I am in need of support Monday overnight, Tuesday overnight, Wednesday overnight, and Thursday overnight. Ideally 15.0 hours per week of help would start February 03, 2020. The caregiver is expected to help with transferring & mobility and medication reminders. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
- Transferring & Mobility
- Medication Reminders
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 3, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks Italian ,English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Lexington caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.