Care Needed in Baltimore, MD For Male Friend
I am seeking a enthusiastic caregiver located near Baltimore, MD to help care for Male Friend. I am in need of care Monday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon, and Friday afternoon. I would like the care to begin October 23, 2017 and estimate 12.0 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include housekeeping, companionship, groceries & shopping, meal prep, and bathing. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
77 year old retired gay art teacher and artist with moderately severe parkinson's. His build is small and slight. Voracious reader, dry sense of humor. Likes public radio and tv but other shows of quality as well. Loves classical music, but appreciates any music genre. In addition to teaching art he originated and also taught film at Loyola High School. Latest artistic endeavor is drawing, watercolors and pop-up paper cutting and design. Formerly excellent cook, he appreciates well prepared food. He is a vegetarian. He is polite, respectful and appreciative, but fairly exacting. He wants to be the focus of attention of any caregiver, that means no cell phone use while on duty other than emergencies.
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 23, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Male preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Baltimore caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.