I'm Looking For Care in Davidsonville, MD For Father
In search of a responsible caregiver to take care of Father, located near Davidsonville, MD. I am in need of support 5 days per week in the morning and afternoon. Ideally 25.0 hours per week of assistance would start August 13, 2018. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include companionship, transportation, groceries & shopping, and transferring & mobility. All applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My father has limited mobility, uses a walker but is a fall risk. He is able to take care of his personal needs but will need a lunch meal and some visits to the grocery store or doctor.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- 25.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 13, 2018
- Flexible 5 days a week. Afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Davidsonville caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.