Reliable caregiver needed
Reliable caregiver needed. Bed ridden in wheel chair. Glacer staff does bathing and changing. CareLinx need to do interactive companionship, read to her, talk with her, help eating (feeding). Her mom eats in the dinning room with everyone else. Caregiver would need to wheel her down to the dinning area. Can take her for wheel chair rides. When nice out can go out to the garden. High end interactive companionship. No cell phone usage while on the job.
About this Care Recipient
had a stroke about 2 years ago, hard for her to talk but she is a very easy, lovable person.
- 6.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 2, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Ann Arbor caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.