I'm Looking For Care in Detroit, MI For My Mother
In search of an experienced, enthusiastic, and trustworthy caregiver to take care of my mother, located near Detroit, MI. Support is needed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Ideally 30 hours per week of care would start as soon as possible. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: Bathing, Dressing, Hygiene, Managing Medications, Meal Preparation & Feeding, Walking & Exercise, Housekeeping & Laundry, and Companionship. This position requires a live-in caregiver. Only serious applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
77 year old mother can still use the washroom and speak with limited understanding and comprehension, but has started to wander outside the fenced yard onto public sidewalk leaving doors to house wide open and caring neighbors walking her back home with only socks on for feet protection. Can still feed herself if food is prepared, but gas handles have been taken off stove. Microwave available, but sometimes left too long on for the food left for her when son goes to work 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 30.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 14, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Detroit caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.