Seeking An Experienced Caregiver for Myself in Fraser, MI
Amazing job opportunity for a enthusiastic and dedicated caregiver located near Fraser, MI to help care for myself. I need help 4 days per week in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Caregiver should be able to start November 21, 2020 and is expected to work 15 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with housekeeping, transportation, medication reminders, walking & exercise, companionship, and meal prep. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
Amazing job opportunity for a enthusiastic and dedicated caregiver located near Fraser, MI to help care for my mother. Looking for someone with a flexible schedule a few hours a week that can do light housekeeping, transportation, medication reminders, some cooking, and companionship. Mostly days and afternoons, may be some evenings on rare occasions. Looking to have someone start around Nov. 30th after Thanksgiving.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- $10.00 - $13.00/hr (Negotiable)
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 21, 2020
- Flexible 4 days a week. Evenings, afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Fraser caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.