Looking For A Considerate Caregiver in Ypsilanti, MI
Looking for a nurturing, considerate, and experienced caregiver near Ypsilanti, MI to take care of Father. assistance is needed Monday overnight, Tuesday overnight, Wednesday overnight, Thursday overnight, and Friday overnight. 40.0 hours per week of help is needed to start January 10, 2019. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include medication reminders, companionship, and toileting. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
- Medication Reminders
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 10, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Male preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Ypsilanti caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.