Home Care Needed in Gulfport, MS For Sister
In search of a punctual caregiver to take care of Sister, located near Gulfport, MS. I am in need of support 3 days per week in the afternoon. I would like the care to begin January 22, 2018 and estimate 9.0 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with housekeeping, transportation, groceries & shopping, walking & exercise, and medication reminders. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My sister is 74 years old. She has nodules on her thyroid, had aortic valve replacement, diagnosed with early dementia, but is in relatively good health otherwise. She has stopped doing her laundry and is not keeping up with her housekeeping, paperwork, and probably paying her bills on time. She is still driving, but I would like to provide her with transportation to the grocery store and her doctor's appointments o she doesn't have to drive as her skills have diminished and her short term memory is not good. It would be good to have someone walk or do some mild exercise with her as well to keep her active. She does have a cat in the home.
- Medication Reminders
- Groceries & Shopping
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 22, 2018
- Flexible 3 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Gulfport caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.