Private Caregiver Needed in Greensboro, NC
In search of a empathetic and passionate caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Greensboro, NC. support is needed Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Thursday afternoon, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday evening. 24.0 hours per week of care is needed to start August 20, 2017. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transportation, housekeeping, companionship, transferring & mobility, meal prep, medication reminders, toileting, grooming, and bathing. Only serious applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Only serious applicants. Look for PT hours 25-30 hours/week) M-W-F (4-7PM) and Sat/Sun (Split shift 8-2 and then 4-7) My mother is in her late 60s, diagnosed with Huntington's Disease. She is in a wheel chair, and requires assistance with her daily activities. She has mood swings from time to time, and medication is required to assist with these episodes. She enjoys going for a ride and being around family/friends.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- 24.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 2, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Greensboro caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.