A Reliable Caregiver Needed in New York, NY For Mother
Amazing job opportunity for a enthusiastic caregiver located near New York, NY to help care for Mother. assistance is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Thursday morning, and Thursday afternoon. 5 hours per week of support is needed to start July 13, 2020. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transportation, walking & exercise, groceries & shopping, medication reminders, companionship, grooming, toileting, and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
- Groceries & Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 5.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 13, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our New York caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.