I'm Looking For Care in Rye, NY For My Mother
I am seeking a responsible, empathic, and dependable caregiver located near Rye, NY to help care for my mother. I am in need of assistance on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Caregiver should be able to start within two weeks and is expected to work 6 hours per week. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: Dressing, Hygiene, Managing Medications, Meal Preparation & Feeding, Groceries & Shopping, Walking & Exercise, Transportation, Using the Internet, and Companionship. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
Mother and Father live in an independant living facility in Rye NY. They are in their early 80's. Dad has mild/advancing dementia. Mom is vibrant but needs a walker to get around. They have someone coming in from 8-4. we are looking for someone to come in for an hour or 2 in the early evening to make sure they're taking their meds. meals are ready or ordered. Review things to do for the following day. occasional shopping etc.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- 6.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 22, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Rye caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.