Care Needed in South Salem, NY For Male Relative
Looking to hire a patient caregiver to take care of Male Relative, located near South Salem, NY. I need support Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Monday overnight, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Wednesday overnight, Tuesday evening, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday overnight, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Thursday evening, Thursday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday overnight, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday evening, Sunday overnight, Saturday evening, Saturday afternoon, Saturday morning, and Saturday overnight. Ideally 25 hours per week of care would start October 29, 2020. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include groceries & shopping, housekeeping, medication reminders, meal prep, transportation, and companionship. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My uncle has brain cancer, needs supervision (possibly more support - not totally sure yet). He has confusion and can be agitated/aggressive.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- $12.00 - $12.75/hr (Negotiable)
- 25.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 29, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Male preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our South Salem caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.