Reliable caregiver needed near Tillson, NY
Care is for mom 91 years old , mom may have onset of Dementia, may forget to eat so to remind her of meals, to help prepare lunch and dinner, med management if needed, light housekeeping if needed. Schedule - 12:30p and 5:30 Tuesdays and Wednesdays,
About this Care Recipient
Care is for mom 91 years old , onset of Dementia, forgets to eat to remind her of meals, caregiver to be there between 12:30p and 5:30pm Tuesdays an Wednesdays, to help prepare lunch and dinner, med management if needed, light housekeeping if needed.
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 10.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: June 23, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Tillson caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.