Experienced Caregiver Needed in Reading, OH For 95 yr old Mom with mild/moderate Alzheimers
In home care opportunity for a dedicated, patient, and dependable, female, non-smoking caregiver located in Reading OH. We currently have one caregiver but are looking for an additional person(s) to help care for our Mom. Our Mom needs care 2-3 days per week in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Shifts tbd. Up to 15- 20 hours per week of care is needed to start late October 2019. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transferring & mobility ( she uses a walker and is able to walk with this device but needs supervision), waking her up, putting her to bed, toileting ( she can go on her own but needs direction as what to do and she does wear Depends but rarely has accidents), simple meal prep, and companionship. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, with a funny and loving senior.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- 20.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 28, 2019
- Flexible 3 days a week. Evenings, afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Cincinnati caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.