Looking for 12-Hour Day Shifts Starting TOMORROW in Gresham - Optimal Aging Job
We are looking for caregivers to provide care and supervision for my mother, who lives in Gresham, starting tomorrow, March 9. She is being discharged from the hospital. The visits would be from 10:30am-10:30pm, 7 days a week, though the schedule may change as she improves. The caregiver's responsibilities include meal prep, laundry, housekeeping and pet care, companionship and reorientation, transportation and running errands, toileting and bathing assistance, assistance with stairs, and med reminders. The hourly rate for this 12-hour job is $15. **Optimal Aging Diamond Caregivers Only**
About this Care Recipient
She is prone to falls when there isn't someone to help her on the stairs. She has incontinence and needs to be prompted to use the bathroom on a regular schedule. There are 2 small dogs and a cockatoo in the house. She also has dementia and we will be ordering an emergency pendant for her to wear. She has a car the caregiver could use when taking her out for a walk or running errands together.
- 84.0 hours/week
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Gresham caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.