Reliable caregiver needed in Lake Oswego, OR.
Reliable caregiver needed for my mom in Lake Oswego, OR. She is 88 and just needs a little assistance. We are looking for a caregiver to start April 1st, 2019. We are looking for 2 visits per week for about an hour each visit, Monday and Thursdays in the afternoon. Caregiver will need to help with the following: bathing my legs and applying lotion and putting the velcro wrap, groceries and shopping - she would like to go every 3 weeks. Caregiver will make $20.00/hr. ***Optimal Aging Female Caregivers Only***
About this Care Recipient
My mom is 88 and likes to watch sports namely basketball and football. She likes to watch classic old movies. Is mobile and has a walker, that she occasionally uses in the evening. She has a little terrier dog that is not very friendly and must be locked up when the caregiver comes. Caregiver will need to let client know before coming into the house so she can lock the dog up.
- Medication Reminders
- Groceries & Shopping
- 2.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 1, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Lake Oswego caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.