Reliable caregiver needed in Portland, OR
Reliable caregiver needed or go by self Father is in recovery from infection care is for both parent mother had a recent stroke both parent are using walkers. Amazing job opportunity for a responsible, punctual, and compassionate caregiver located near Portland, OR. Help is needed 4. 16 hours per week of help is needed to start January, 14, 2019. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: light housekeeping walking the dog meal prep chores laundry keeping common areas clean standby bathing help with grocery to the store. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more! Optimal Aging Diamond Approved Caregivers only.
About this Care Recipient
Care is for both mom and dad, dad needs encouragement to walk around the house and drink fluids and shower (at least once a week). Would prefer a male caregiver on Wednesdays, 9 AM to 1 PM, for the shower assistance and lunch with his male buddies. Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Medication Reminders
- Groceries & Shopping
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- 16.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 14, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Portland caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.