Providence Readmission Reduction transportation needed
Providence Readmission Reduction client seeking transportation to and from 4 doctors appointments. Client would like caregiver to stay and wait during the apportionment then take him home after. All appointment's are in the providence campus and close to his home. Appointment's needed are July 16th at 3 PM (pick up client at 2:30 PM), July 18th at 10 AM (pick up client at 9:30 AM) July 25th at 3:25 PM (pick up client at 3:00 PM) and August 2nd at 2 PM (pick up client at 1:30 PM) Location: Portland, OR 97202 $20.00 an hour
- 5.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 16, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Portland caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.