Home Care Needed in Bastrop, TX For Mother
Looking for a considerate, dependable, and empathetic caregiver near Bastrop, TX to take care of Mother. assistance is needed 7 days per week in the morning and evening. Ideally 28.0 hours per week of help would start January 21, 2020. The caregiver is expected to help with groceries & shopping, transportation, meal prep, companionship, and bathing. Only serious applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 28.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 21, 2020
- Flexible 7 days a week. Evenings and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Bastrop caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.