Seeking A Trustworthy Caregiver in Bryan, TX for Mother
Looking for a dependable caregiver near Bryan, TX to take care of Mother. Assistance is needed 4 days per week, during the week, afternoons. To start at least, ideally 16 hours per week of care, beginning on or about as soon as possible. Caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: some groceries/shopping, transportation, some housekeeping, and companionship. Must be a safe driver with a valid driver's license and vehicle, and someone who does not spend prolonged periods of time fixated on cell phone/smart phone. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a plus. A great opportunity to work privately in her home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
In her 80's, mentally very sharp, enjoys visitors and is a huge talker but has lost my dad and most friends. Is very salty, blunt, down to earth. Can be stubborn. Extremely personable when feeling well. Worked hard entire life and earned, saved everything they have. Not used to asking for help. I control finances, she handles all medications and getting herself dressed. My Mother has Bad back Issues, hearing loss, vision in one eye, II diabetes. A tumor on her pituitary gland was mostly removed but the remainder causes over production of testosterone, which led to most the other issues. She needs transportation, usually for Dr. appts, a hair appt. occasionally; gro. store -HEB is less than 1//4 mile away; conversation, social time; light house cleaning as needed; a few dirty dishes, kitchen living room, bedroom floors; clean 1 bathroom.
- Groceries & Shopping
- 16.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 2, 2015
- Flexible 4 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Bryan caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.