I'm Looking For Care in Colleyville, TX For Mother
Looking for a dedicated and patient caregiver near Colleyville, TX to take care of Mother. support is needed 3 days per week in the mornings. Caregiver should be able to start July 09, 2018 and is expected to work 10.0 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with groceries & shopping and transportation. Only serious applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 72 yrs old. She is in great physical health - walks 3 to 4 miles each day. She has dementia that appears as short term memory loss. She is very light-hearted and good natured and great with her routine. We are going to remove her driving privileges so we want to have options for her to be able to go to the grocery store, hair dresser, nails, etc. during the week. She lives in her own home in the same neighborhood with us.
- Groceries & Shopping
- 10.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 9, 2018
- Flexible 3 days a week. Afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Colleyville caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.