Reliable caregiver needed
Amazing job opportunity for a responsible, punctual, and compassionate caregiver located near Dallas, Texas. Help is needed 1 day per week on Monday's. 4 hours per week of help is needed to start 5/4/20. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: Light housekeeping, and Meal Prep, Companionship. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
77 yr old male who need light assistance 1 day a week
- Meal Prep
- 4.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 4, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Dallas caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.