I'm Looking For Care in Fort Worth, TX For Mother
Looking for a dependable and compassionate caregiver near Fort Worth, TX to take care of Mother. I am in need of help 1 day per week in the morning and afternoon. 3.0 hours per week of care is needed to start March 12, 2018. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include groceries & shopping, companionship, housekeeping, and medication reminders. All applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 87 and has mild dementia and short-term memory problems, and is starting to forget her medications. She wants to be independent as long as possible. She is very independent-minded and strong-willed, but usually easy to get along with. She has lived alone for almost 30 years since my father died, but is getting to the point where she needs a little more help with daily tasks. She has some problems communicating with people because of her mild cognitive and memory issues, and gets embarrassed about her growing limitations. She voluntarily stopped driving a few years ago, and has gradually stopped going out for walks because of physical weakness. Her physical health is generally good and maintained well with a few daily medications for blood pressure, a thyroid condition, and high cholesterol. She can walk fairly well but is getting gradually slower, weaker and less steady. So far she hasn't been prone to falling.
- 3.0 hours/week
- Flexible 1 day a week.
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Fort Worth caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.