Seeking a CG to do grocery shopping 1 day per week
CareLinx and UnitedHealthcare (UHC) are partnering to provide thousands of UHC members with in-home care benefits and are looking for a caregiver near Houston, TX. Care is needed approx 1 day per week. Schedule is very flexible as she mainly needs assistance with her grocery shopping. caregiver start date is TBD as she is flexible. This job is approximately 2 hours per week. You will play a pivotal role in relaying information back to UHC through the use of digital care plans. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: grocery shopping and potentially other light household chores. She is a smoker. All applicants will be considered. Please note, qualifying for this job will allow you to work with other members under this elite program. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Broxie is a seeking additional assistance with grocery shopping errands.
- Groceries & Shopping
- 2.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 8, 2021
- Flexible 1 day a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Houston caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.