Care Needed in Houston, TX For Mother
Amazing job opportunity for a passionate, responsible, and compassionate caregiver located near Houston, TX to help care for Mother. I need assistance Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, and Friday afternoon. 40.0 hours per week of assistance is needed to start June 18, 2020. Caregiver's duties will include companionship, meal prep, and medication reminders. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mom is 91 year old and she suffered a stoke in 2016 but she is able to ambulate, dress herself, go to the toilet and feed herself independently. She occasionally needs assistance finding her depends and poise pads if she run out in her bathroom. She needs assistance with meal preparations and making sure she takes her medications at breakfast. I have them all organized in a pillow weekly box. She needs someone with her in case of an emergency as she would need someone to call medical assistance for her. She also needs help with straightening her bed after she gets up for the day. Otherwise she is doing extremely well and does not need assistance with walking , sit to stand, etc.
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: June 18, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Houston caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.