Seeking A Punctual Caregiver for My Mother in Richardson, TX
Amazing job opportunity for an honest, trustworthy, and compassionate caregiver located near Richardson, TX to help care for my mother. I am going out of town & need someone to come in to check in on my mother. The dates are 7/23-7/26 - Thurs-Sunday. From 10-12 & 4-6. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include Managing Medications, Meal Preparation & Feeding, Groceries & Shopping, Walking & Exercise, Transportation, and Companionship. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is super sweet. She has diabetes & uses an insulin pump. She sometimes needs help with counting carbs & gentle reminders to give herself a bolus as well as take her other medications. She is pretty stable but needs to use a walker to get around for her walk outside. We try to keep her active. She doesn't drive but likes to get out to wander at walmart or her favorite thrift stores. Her memory is ok most of the time but she had a stroke in the 90's & there are some good days & not so good days.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- 16.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 6, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Richardson caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.