Private Caregiver Needed in Alexandria, VA
In search of a loyal caregiver to take care of Father, located near Alexandria, VA. I need support Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, and Friday afternoon. Caregiver should be able to start January 17, 2018 and is expected to work 40 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with housekeeping, transportation, groceries & shopping, and meal prep. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
my father is 84 and has been recently diagnosed with heart disease and sees his cardiologist and primary care physician regularly. he is pretty independent but needs help getting around to and from his doctor appts, grocery stores and needs an extra set of hands from the hours of 10am-6pm.
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- 50.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 17, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English ,Arabic
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Alexandria caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.