Home Care Needed in Fredericksburg, VA For Mother
Looking for a patient and considerate caregiver near Fredericksburg, VA to take care of Mother. I am in need of assistance Monday morning, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Thursday evening, Friday morning, Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday evening, Sunday morning, and Sunday evening. Ideally 31.5 hours per week of help would start January 01, 2018. Caregiver's duties will include toileting, grooming, transferring & mobility, and meal prep. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Dressing & Grooming
- 31.5 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 1, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Fredericksburg caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.