A Dependable Caregiver Needed in Great Falls, VA For husband
In search of a considerate, dependable, and dedicated caregiver to take care of husband,located near Great Falls, VA. support is needed for 1 hour in the am and 1 hour in the pm 7 days a week.Caregiver should be able to start September 01, 2016 and is expected to work 14 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transferring & mobility. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
- Transferring & Mobility
- 14.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 1, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Great Falls caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.