Home Care Needed in Putney, VT For Wife
In search of a considerate and nurturing caregiver to take care of Wife, located near Putney, VT. I need assistance 3 days per week in the morning and afternoon. I would like the care to begin August 28, 2017 and estimate 15.0 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include transportation, groceries & shopping, housekeeping, companionship, meal prep, and walking & exercise. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My wife is 56 and was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimers disease. Currently, she is having difficulty with memory or completing many tasks and is just starting to have difficulty holding a conversation. She is alone during the day and, not driving any more, is totally house-bound. What I'd love to find is somebody who she can be friends with. Take walks, go shopping, fix lunch. This will not only keep her safe, but the social interraction may slow the progression of the disease. We do not have a ton of money, but can hopefully be able to do something, even if it is just 12 hours per week.
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 28, 2017
- Flexible 3 days a week. Mornings and afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Putney caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.