Looking for assistance in Edmonds, WA
Looking for a considerate and nurturing caregiver in Edmonds, WA to help mom Tuesdays from 7:30-11:30 am starting November 1, 2017. At a rate of $23 per hour. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include companionship, assistance with range of motion exercises, transferring & mobility, light housekeeping, changing bed linens, meal prep, toileting, grooming, bathing, and medication reminders. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity! Optimal Aging Approved caregivers only
About this Care Recipient
Large family and many of the siblings are involved
- 4.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 27, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Edmonds caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.