Companion Care in Renton, WA For Father $25/hour
Looking for a enthusiastic, passionate, and empathetic caregiver near Renton, WA to take care of Father. Help is needed 1 day per week from 10a-2p, You can work whatever day is best for you. Please be able to start soon and is expected to work 4.0 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities include companionship, housekeeping, and walking & exercise. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus, but not mandatory. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Dad is 84 w/mobility issues. He doesnt get out much becuz of mobility-needs sunshine&fresh air. moved from Minnesota 2 yr ago-thought he would have made some friends by now. likes to play cribbage. However spends most his time playing the same Solitaire game over&over again & watching movies he cant focus attention on long enough to know what is going on, or sit in chair in the dark staring out window at parking lot. keeps curtains closed because he is from country, and doesn't like to see cars drive by-He'd rather see wildlife he's accustomed to. Needs stimulation. &motivation to get outside the 4 walls of his house. I live in Sammamish w/terrain challenges for him. would be nice if someone could spend time with him at my house, in the garden, while I work. Or at his house, socializing & keeping his mind &hands active. Would like someone who could help him with motivation in doing his physical therapy homework. needs weekly cleaning bathroom &bedding
- 4.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 28, 2020
- Flexible 1 day a week. Afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Renton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.