Reliable caregiver needed for my mother near Seattle!
Amazing job opportunity for an enthusiastic caregiver located near Seattle, WA to help care for my mother. I need assistance Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10am to 2pm. I would like the help to begin ASAP and estimate 12 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include medication reminders, groceries & shopping, transportation, companionship. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Medication Reminders
- Groceries & Shopping
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 7, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Seattle caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.