Looking For Home Care For Mother in Baraboo, WI
I am seeking a passionate caregiver located near Baraboo, WI to help care for Mother. care is needed Friday and Saturday. Ideally 18.0 hours per week of help would start June 02, 2018. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include toileting, companionship, housekeeping, meal prep, medication reminders, grooming, and bathing. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
She is 92 with mild Dementia
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 18.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: June 2, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Baraboo caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.