Hello, I am a medically trained, Registered Medical Assistant. I have 18 years background experience in clinical nursing, patient care assistance and more. I am kind, compassionate, consummate and attentive professional. Excellent caregiver with morals, maturity, integrity and compassion for those in need. I am a Diamond level caregiver here on sight/Highest level credential. I am 5 star rated and Procare rated on Care.com as well. If you need the best skilled, professional bed side mannered caregiver/nursing level then look no farther. $20/Hr. Part-Time/FT, up to 32 hours a week. Mornings, Days, Overnights.
*Letters of professional
Six years experience family caregiver and advocate; eight years paid caregiver. Experienced with dementia, hearing loss, chronic illness and post hospital patients. Excellent cook, homemaker, organizer. Safety conscious and responsible. Health conscious and can lead client in prescribed physical therapy exercises. Clear speaking voice, American born and educated. Great work ethic, self-motivated and professional. High standards of care.
In addition to private clients, worked 2009- 2013 for several home care agencies. Registered with State of CA as Home Care Aide (DOJ LiveScan on file). Have DMV printout, negative TB test. Have car and insurance.
I have passed numerous background checks in my previous employment at agencies and residential care facilities. 34 year San Diego resident, homeowner. (non smokers only; sorry no lift/transfer; no early mornings or nights)
As a lay expert on local senior services and resources, I can provide family support and light \\"case management\\" and if desired, senior housing placement consulting.
Since I have 40+ years of office admin and computer expertise, I specialize in \\"daily money management\\", paperwork organizing, bill paying, tax organizing for seniors who need a helping hand with paperwork.
I am willing to do light housekeeping *only* - no mopping floors scrubbing tubs/showers, or vacuuming. Tidying up kitchen and bathroom, dusting, light plant care, empty trash, run a load of laundry, organizing, sorting mail OK.
Infrequent and local (Tri-City area) client transportation only.
For couples, a higher hourly rate will apply on a case-by-case basis.
Hi, My name is Janice and
I am interested in a Fulltime Caregiving Position. Friends and family see me as a very loving, passionate caring, patient, honest, driven, very active, enthusiastic fun loving person and mom of 2 Beautiful inside and out childre, now adults of course and a very happy grandma to 6 wonderful and Beautiful grandchildren. I'm a driven and compassionate caregiver with an exceptional track record in child, elderly special needs and disabled caregiving. I'm a hard worker, honest, loving, with a huge caring heart and the ability to provide companionship and pleasant conversation to seniors.
With my experience, I also provide many tasks as needed. Light housekeeping, errands, meal planning and with utmost importance provide comfort and safety to all the families I work with.
Some of the highlights of my profession include toileting, bathing assistance, personal hygiene, medication dispensing and give great attention to detail. I'm CPR and First-Aid certified with a perfect driving record and valid drivers License and insurance. I am a great caregiver, honest, reliable dependable experienced and smart person, i am certified nurse assistant, certified home health aide, restorative nurse assistant, certified of passing medications, i am a good cook, very caring person, trust worthy, i am experienced at the hospitals, Tri City Medical Hosp, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a private duty one on one
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.