Neurological Disorders Caregivers in Bourg - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified Neurological Disorders caregivers in Bourg, LA. Join us, and find the perfect Neurological Disorders caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Bourg Caregivers found
Houma, LA · 10 years experience
My goal in life is to help as many people as I can to achieve their potential. Giving care with respect for an individual and helping them to maintain their sense of dygnity.
Skills & Certifications: Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS, Dementia, COPD, Arthritis, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Palliative Care, Home Health Care, Alzheimer's Disease
I am 44 years old. I been a caregiver since the age of 15. I cared for all sorts of Individuals with disabilities. I bathed dressed and assisted with all their needs. I take my job to heart. I had a special needs daughter with a tracheotomy and needed special care I took care of her needs such as bathing tube feeding and whatever else needed I performed.
Skills & Certifications: Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Post Surgery Recovery, Stroke, Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, HIV/AIDS, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
Westwego, LA · 6 years experience
1. I became a CNA because my grandfather became ill with Alzheimer's disease and I wanted to learn how to help other people out the same way we had to help out my grandfather. I wanted to help other people feel better. 2. I love having one on one time with my patients and giving them personal time and attention they need and deserve. 3. I am able to speak, read, and write in Spanish. So I love working with patients and there family members that are unable to speak to other do to needing someone to translate for them. I love having the ability to help other not only with my skills but also with language. 4. I am a family oriented person. I am a mother of two boys and love teaching them all I know. Also I enjoy assisting others in a friendly work environment. While achieving the best work ethic as possible. I am very diligent and organized.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Certified Nursing Assistant, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Took care of my husband after open heart surgery and later esophageal cancer (Tube fed, acid stoma closing procedure) bandaging etc what atracted to be caregiver, I enjoy see recoveries, the happines and comfort I bring for giving the care and love they deserve. I am pround to be able to make the difference of not just a job, you care with respect and like your own family.
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Palliative Care, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
Seeking Bourg Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Bourg caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.