More then 14 years of Personal Care experience in assisting, and caring for, the significantly in-firmed, or afflicted, and the terminally ill. Always striving to maintain the sanctity of individual, and always endeavoring to encourage, support, and maintain a decent level of Quality of Life for the individual. Dedicated, loyal, and compassionate. PROFILE SUMMARY:
> Strong ability to plan & detail oriented
> Ability to manage, supervise, and mentor
> Strong written & verbal articulation abilities
> Team oriented and very capable at work independently
> Accurate & very organized
> Logical thought processes and expressive
> Kind, patient, compassionate, and supportive
> Dedicated, dependable, and loyal
> Analytical in problem solving
> Inherent desire to learn & improve
* Thoroughly versed with HIPAA Standards * Pulse Oximetry & Oxygen Admin
* Proficient at Records & Document standards
* Catheter Care & IV care
* Certified in CPR & ALS * Ambulation & Transfer
* Alzheimer & Dementia conditions * Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
* Medical Record Documentation * Medication Technician
* Care of skin ulcers & tears * Nutrition & Hydration
* Care of patient receiving Chemo
* Toileting & Hygiene Care
* Care of Functional Paranoid Schizophrenia
1. To make a difference in the lives of individuals that I serve.
2. Seeing the look, or verbalization of satisfaction after giving care, is gratifying.
3. Recently completed additional classes (Epilepsy & Seizure, Alzheimer's/Dementia, Basic Food Safety, Nutrition & Menu Planning, Emergency Disaster plan), to acquire the knowledge needed to be the very best care provider.
4. I am loving, kind, very caring, dependable, trustworthy, compassionate, and conscientious. Have been a compassionate self starting caregiver for 7 and a half years traveling within a 40 Mile radius of my home a good friend helped me to get started with helping seniors in their homes it gives me great pleasure to help seniors in need by just being a good listener and companionship and performing all activities of daily living such as grooming, bathing, toileting, dressing, meal preperation, light housekeeping, running errands, medication reminders as well as medication management, transportation to appointments, am very familiar with using a Hoyer lift, safety belt, sliding board and other devices for transferring I take my job very seriously and consider it to be a blessing to assist seniors and enable them to maintain a dignified life style I am a great caregiver because I treat my clients male, or female, as if he, or she, are one of my family members. No there's no limits to my care, I will always go above and beyond. I've changed a lot of live, I also have saved lives, with in the past fourteen years I've been in this field. I became a caregiver because of several family members are in the same field, my mom is an registered nurse, going on 35 years, my grandmother was a LPN, and my aunts are CNA. So it deep rooted, so to speak.