Renal and Urological Disorders Caregivers in Glenn County - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified Renal and Urological Disorders caregivers in Glenn County, CA. Join us, and find the perfect Renal and Urological Disorders caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Glenn County Caregivers found
I've been a cna for 2 years and I love what I do
Skills & Certifications: Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Skin Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Post Surgery Recovery, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Dementia
Corning, CA · 3 years experience
being a caregiver is a fulfilling job for me,taking care of elders is like taking care of my own parents that i should do with love and care.ive been a caregiver for more than 3 years now i have 4 grown up sons in the phil ..i graduated from B.S.PSYCHOLOGY in Manila and managed a business after i graduated until i decided to settle here in US.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Vision and Eye Disorders, ALS, Arthritis, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, COPD, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hearing Disorders, Home Health Care, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Hospice Care
Colusa, CA · 2 years experience
1. I enjoy helping people. 2. I love making people happy and putting a smile on there face. 3. Being a Mom and raising four children. 4. I love being able to make people happy and feel good about themselves. I love giving to others. I am a licensed C.N.A. for the state of Arkansas.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Certified Nursing Assistant, Blood Disorders, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Glenn County Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Glenn County caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.