I am compassionate, patience, love to help others, responsible, reliable, hard worker,
For me is very important the well being of others, specially elder people, because I like to help them to have their independence with respect and dignity, and that makes them happy and makes me happy as well.
I am proud of all the experience aquired working with so many different patients, having the satisfaction of their gratitude. HI. My name is Bridgette Brown. I am a private caregiver. I am reliable, honest, trustworthy loving caring and a great companion. I'm experienced in medication management, lift, mobility/fall risk, meal prep, exercise, house work, feeding, bathing, dressing, incontinence, dementia, hospice, Parkinson's to name a few. I find caregiving most rewarding and meaningful to me. Ive many fond memories of the close friends ive made. I attended pacific coast college for medical assisting and am cpr card trained. Right now I'm taking a degree program online in metaphysical cultural anthropology I plan on eventually open a spiritual community healing center after I complete the degree programs required I'm hoping to find a position two or three days a week. Overnight or 24-shift or day shift would be perfect.
Thank you Bridgette
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.
I became a caregiver when I cared for my grandmother with cancer. I realized how much physical, medical and emotional commitment is involved in caring for your loved ones and how important quality of life and comfort care become as we age and with various health conditions. Caring for people is a very rewarding experience and a great way to help our community and our elders, I have met many wonderful and unique individuals throughout my career in the health care field and I am committed to providing excellent care while helping these patients keep their independence and dignity they so we'll deserve. I have 10 years experience working in the field and CNA experience and HHA training, CPR and First aid certified, I keep up with 24 continuing education courses per year, have 8 years of hospice experience, expertise in all levels of care, Alzheimer's / dementia, Parkinson's, stroke, diabetic, wound care experience, ostomy and colostomy, respiratory , nebulizers, COPD patients, knowledgeable in all geriatric equipment, excellent nutrition & cooking skills, cheerful,compassionate, quality care is my goal!