Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Caregivers in Burnsville - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Burnsville, MN. Join us, and find the perfect Certified Medication Aide (CMA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Burnsville Caregivers found
Burnsville, MN · 7 years experience
I BECAME A CAREGIVER BY CHANCE.UNEMPLOYED, NOTHING LOOKING PROBABLE. PACK MY THING MOVED TO MN WHERE MY BROTHER LIVES, MANKATO MN. STILL NOT LOOKING GOOD. WENT TO THE MN. WORKFORCE WHERE I MEET MISS. ELSY A JOB WORKFORCE COUNSELOR. TOOK A JOB ASSESSMENT TEST. MISS ELSY RETURNS THEN ASK,WHO ABOUT BECOMING A NURSING ASSISTANT. THERE'S A NEED FOR MALE CNA'S.NEVER HEARD OF THIS TITLE BUT MISS ELSY BELIEVED I'LL BE GOOD FOR THIS. SHE SENT ME TO SCHOOL AND WOW HOW MY EYES WHERE OPEN. I WAS HURT BUT BECAME INSPIRED ALL AT ONCE.I WISHED I KNEW THIS WHEN MY OLDEST BROTHER HAD A STROKE AND MY MOTHER BECAME VERY VERY SICK.I WAS GIVEN A OPPORTUNITY TO HELP ELDERS AND THOSE WHO NEED ASSISTANT WITH THEIR DAILY LIVING, A CHANCE TO UNDERSTAND AND STOP BEING DOWN ON MYSELF FOR NOT KNOWING HOW TO HELP MY BROTHER AND MOTHER. GOING TO THE MN WORKFORCE CENTER AND MEETING MISS ELSY IS WHY, AND I CAN'T BE ANY PROUDER FOR MYSELF. BECOMING A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT AND REGISTERED ON THE MN NURSING REGISTRY HAS BEEN MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT. WORK AS A CNA FOR SEVEN YEARS KNOW FINALLY SETTLED.MY WIFE JOB MOVED US A LOT. I HAD A STROKE IN 2012 WHICH WAS HARD ON ME UNTIL A GROUP A RESIDENTS THAT I ASSIST HEARD I HAD A STROKE AND CALLED. THERE MASSAGE WAS WE KNOW YOU'LL BE FINE BECAUSE YOU NEVER BELIEVE IN GIVING UP ON US AND YOUR CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR JUST A LITTLE MORE. WE ARE ASK YOU TO BELIEVE IN YOU BECAUSE WE DO. THAT VERY SAME DAY I BECAME HOPEFUL AND RETURN TO WORK IN SIX MONTHS,ALTHOUGH MY
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Certified Nursing Assistant, TRAINED MEDICATION AIDE, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke
St Paul, MN · 4 years experience
I became a caregiver because I love to help people. I like being a care giver because of the bonds you have with the residents and hearing their stories. A personal achievement that I am proud of is my patience that I have developed over the years of being a CNA. I am a fun and easy to get along with CNA who loves her career field.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medication Aide, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Stroke
Waconia, MN · 2 years experience
1. The reason why I became a caregiver is because I like to help people out with there daily living cares, getting to other people, giving them the care they need and deserve. I have worked other jobs and I have never liked them as much as I like being a CNA. 2. I like being a caregiver cause I get to help them meet the goals, care for people, help people with there ADL'S. 3. I have my CNA and I also just recently got my TMA certificate this year. 4. I have two beautiful kids, I live in Waconia, I am currently working at a senior assisted living in Waconia. I have been there for almost two years come November.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Certified Nursing Assistant, Trained Medication Adminstration, Home Health Aide , Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Respiratory Disorders
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
St Paul, MN · 22 years experience
My mother was diagnosed with epilepsy in 1985. I became a caregiver in 1992. I wanted to always be able to take care of people who are sick. I enjoy helping others. i currently work with disabled individuals. When I come in to work, I begin to hear my name. this lets me know that they trust and rely on me. I enjoy fulfilling their needs and putting smiles o their faces. I am a mother of 6 children. i am planning to return to school to persue my career in Nursing now that my youngest is in college.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Certified Nursing Assistant, , Trained Medication Aide, CPR & first Aid Certified, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
Seeking Burnsville Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Burnsville caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.