Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Caregivers in Kyle - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Kyle, TX. Join us, and find the perfect Certified Medication Aide (CMA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Kyle Caregivers found
Cedar Creek, TX
From Childhood There has been an unconditional love in my heart for people, children And animals . I would care for Family, Friends,and all animals when I was young, a care that never stopped! Animals, smoking, Wounds, or incontinence, nothing really bothers me. My mother had and past due to severe epilepsy complications, father massive organ cancer, late husband had brain cancer, my grandmother had polio and lived 22 yrs in cast iron lung, I learn every day to provide for the needs that are needed for the people I care for and their family. Conditions turn into multiple problems so education must grow with needs of those you care for. This allows me to stay with them through their changes and some I have learned about that allows me to improve their health and fulfill their dreams or final wishes and giving guidance and comfort to family. Also diabetics, Graves disease, Hashimoto. I learn to cook special foods. Trained / certified in Herbal medicine and Essential oils therapy. Customers Confined to wheelchair, transferring To and from for toilet,bed And showers. customers with Diabetes, Dementia, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, PTSD lead me to training dogs for disabilites to help in aiding above situations. I watch , monitor and ease pain confusion and fear that comes with problems. I can and do handle all the situations that are to much for most. I do it with compassion ,love, respect and leave them with dignity,pride and respect intact. I carry a class A license, with clean background and fully insured. I am here for you!
Skills & Certifications: Parkinson's Disease, ALS, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Home Care Aide (HCA), HIV/AIDS, Multiple Sclerosis, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, Vision and Eye Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Neurological Disorders, Home Health Care, Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hearing Disorders
I am a very energetic person,very respectful. My work ethics is all of the chats . I have a great communication skills with the elderly and I always make sure I love what I'm doing and I always like to achieve a higher level in everything I'm doing. I take whatever I'm doing very serious. I take my job serious especially when it comes to dealing with someone else's life.
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Stroke, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Hospice Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, COPD, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, ALS, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
Austin, TX · 10 years experience
1. I became a caregiver because I have a compassion for caring for others. 2. I like that I can be able to help someone with their needs as well as be a companion a develop a friendship. 3. I am personally proud that I went back to school to get my Certified Nurse Aide certification as well as my Certified Medication Aide certification. 4. I am a mother of a 14 year old daughter who I love to spend quality time with. We enjoy going shopping, to the movies, camping, and taking walks. Family is the most important thing and I have a big family that I love being a part of.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Certified Nurse Aide, Certified Medication Aide, Parkinson's Disease, Renal and Urological Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, Respiratory Disorders
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Austin, TX · 9 years experience
I care for people and I love being there for people who are in need. I like being Caregiver because I learn a lot about how some types of sickness or disabilities put people in need of others and I always put myself in my residents or clients shoes. Being a Caregiver make me pursuit my career in health care and I got Nursing Assistant and Medication Aide Certificate in it so I'm proud of being others helper. I'm a CNA/CMA who have kind, caring and loving personality.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medication Aide, Neurological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease
Seeking Kyle Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Kyle caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.