(Hourly rate is negotiable depending on level of care required)
Being a caregiver for 12 years and loving this career! Ever-since being introduced to this career, I have acquired the passion and enthusiasm into taking care of, not only seniors, but people of all age groups who desperately require care and assistance and having to make them feel secure and happy in their own environment, homes and communities and making an impact in their lives so that they may get through each day with comfort and peace. I am very passionate with the work i do. I have taken care of several patients in the past from which i have had many different experiences with, which involved bathing, laundry, toilet assistance, hoyer lift, meal preparation, feeding, using feeding machine, medication, doctor/nurse visits, dental appointments and moreso with hospice cases.
A capable caregiver with extensive experience in hospice and home health care. Enthusiastic and motivated to share my qualifications and caregiving skills.
• Over 20 years of experience in home health caregiving
• Certified by fire department fire fighter 1 first responder
• CPR / AED first aid
• Warm, loving and caring attitude
• Able to handle emergency and unforeseen situations
Good body mechanics
, Safe use of medications
, Acute Care experience
, Fall prevention
, Attention to detail
, Toileting and bathing
1995 – Present
Independent home health Caregiver
• Provide individual grooming, hair, nails, oral and personal care
• Transfer client from bed to wheelchair
• Monitor necessary signs including blood pressure, pulse, temperature and respiration
• Experienced in skin care and physical therapy
• Experience in caring for alzheimers, lyme disease, diabetes, bipolar, schizophrenia
• Deep cleaning house work organizing crating a health environment
• Experience in catheters, colostomy bags feeding tubes oxygen machines and nebulizers
2009 – 2010
Biggs/Gridley volunteer fire dipartment compamy 74
First responder fire fighter 1
• CPR/AED and first aid
• EMT suport
• Scene safety
High School – Gridley High
Fire Fighter 1 certification and training
• Excellent communication Skills
• Good convincing power
• Ability to take care of elders during the night.
I enjoy being out Joy H.
Fair Oaks, CA
1: I have know all my life that I have a gift from God to help people and make them feel good. Caregiving to me is very rewarding.
2: To have the social interaction with people and the ability to make their golden years better, this is what I love and thrive at.
3: Achieveing my National Certification of Medical Assisting & being able to care for my mom for the past five years.
4: I'm a happy lady, I love life; love God; love people and animals. I am a mother of two and a very proud grandmother of three. I am healthy and absolutely love to cook. I love to walk, love listening and working to music, enjoy painting; reading; gardening & playing board game; dominos, etc., just to name a few.
I am seeking a caregiver/companionship job, someone that has a need to be taken places, grocery shopping, doctors appointments, cooking, social interaction, light housekeeping, laundry, etc.