East Palo Alto, CA
*I am an Honest person and very patient with my Clients in whatever situation they are in, I love what I do, and I do o it with my Best, I took care my clients with love and respect, and you won't be Disappointed.
* I used to took care of my Mother for 10 years, and she passed, and ever since that, I became to Experience the love that I shared with my Mother, and Decided to shared it with someone else's Love ones.
* I enjoyed Everything, being a Caregiver, cooking, cleaning, making sure my Clients are safe and Happy, Etc...
* I am Always proud when I know my Clients is Happy and feel safe with me, I am more proud when I always do my Best for clients. I am a very nurturing and kind person. I am very sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of those around me, very empathetic, gentle, good sense of humor. Treating people with respect is very important to me and I know it is to you as well. Most recently, for over a year, I worked with 2 female clients. One client is 98 with visual and hearing impairments, diabetes and mild dimentia. I was responsible for taking daily glucose readings, keeping records of her medical data/appointments/medication dispensing. I cooked her a hearty breakfast and we ate together. I introduced her to a game called "WordCross" and she loved to play every day with me. It was great for her mind and was a good social experience as well.
Another client had early stage Alzheimers, but was highly functional. I provided companionship, meal preparation for her and her husband, fixed her hair, walked outside with her, did their grocery shopping, and occasionally we enjoyed shopping/lunch trips together. I have additional experience working with clients that have terminal cancer. I not only met their specific physical needs, but created an environment for them which brought them comfort and peace during the most difficult time of their lives.
What made me most aware of the needs of seniors was when my own grandmother was near the end of her life. I helped her daily with dressing, grooming, feeding, and eventually accompanied her through her last days in hospice. I understand how important it is for families to feel confident that their loved one is being treated with gentleness and respect. I want to help seniors to have the best quality of life possible. I look forward to visiting with you to see how I could help meet the needs of your loved one,
Amy 1)I have 18 years experience in Caregiving I have a bachelors degree in Doctor Oral Medicine, I am license and board passer as RDA in California, I am a certified and license in X-ray taken in College of Marin Kentfield, Ca
2) That I am the money maker in our house
I am hard worker, I got all the requirements, drug test, live scan, Current TB Test, All my STD blood test are negative, I am registered in California as Caregiver, I have the 10 hrs. Training required by the state of California which is 92% and also 5 hrs training in Caregiving required also by the State of California the score is 100%
3) All that I have mentioned above ....I HAVE ALL THE COPIES IN ME CELL PHONE I CAN EMAIL IT OR TEXT IT
4) I am a US Citizen
I am a great caregiver, because caring for others is my passion. I started working as a C.N.A in nursing homes when I was 17 years old. Over the years, I have gained enough experience to be certified to work in hospitals. Although exciting to be in a hospital, I have found that my heart keeps calling me back to work in the nursing homes, or with clients who wish to remain in their homes. I cared for my grandmother in her final days. It reiterated the importance of home for a person, to me. To be cared for in the home is a special gift, that I truly feel fulfilled giving to clients and their families. Home is a place where the person can feel safe to be vulnerable and needy. Home is a place where the person can have reminders of a happy life lived independently. And home is a place where family members will always feel welcome and comfortable enough to visit frequently. It was important to my grandma, and I want to honor her wishes and memory by offering my service to others . I am patient , dependable, empathetic, and physically strong. I am flexible with hours and salary!