Reliable caregiver needed
Reliable caregiver needed Laundry, vacuum, light moping, some general housekeeping, appointments, grocery shopping. some meal prep. Thursday trash and recycle day.
About this Care Recipient
Mother's name: Sylvia Spires. Age Jan. 2020: 85. Faith based: Evangelical Christian. Lives alone presently, in Lady Lake, Fl. in home she owns with a reverse mortgage and desires to live there as long as possible. Health concerns: Osteoporosis resulting in severe curve of spine affecting mobility and other factors. Hearing loss significant, no hearing aids. Open-heart surgery Dec. 2018. Recovered. Some arrhythmia under care of local cardiologist. Fatigue occasionally a factor. Nutrition: self-designed preferences including diet design, cooking style and nutritional supplements. However, fatigue limits cooking and clean-up. Transportation and assistance needed to, from and during appointments and outings. Desires to be active but limited in mobility. Weekly schedule of needs unclear at present. Occasionally may be away several days on family visits.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- 9.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: December 6, 2019
- Flexible 3 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Lady Lake caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.